Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@apache.org> on 2019/01/31 15:33:19 UTC

Refactoring of camel-core on monday

On next monday (february 4th), I'm planning to refactor the master branch a
bit to move the individual maven modules (camel-util, camel-api,
camel-support, camel-management-*, camel-base, camel-core) into a
subdirectory named "core", so that we'd end up with
  core/camel-util
  core/camel-api
  core/...
  components/...

If someone has any objection, please speak up quickly.  Else refrain from
working too much on those components as the merge will be difficult (either
for me or for you).

Thx

--
------------------------
Guillaume Nodet

Re: Refactoring of camel-core on monday

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
On Thu, Jan 31, 2019 at 4:33 PM Guillaume Nodet <gn...@apache.org> wrote:

> On next monday (february 4th), I'm planning to refactor the master branch a
> bit to move the individual maven modules (camel-util, camel-api,
> camel-support, camel-management-*, camel-base, camel-core) into a
> subdirectory named "core", so that we'd end up with
>   core/camel-util
>   core/camel-api
>   core/...
>   components/...
>
> If someone has any objection, please speak up quickly.  Else refrain from
> working too much on those components as the merge will be difficult (either
> for me or for you).

+1

--
Claus Ibsen
-----------------

Re: Refactoring of camel-core on monday

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
+1

Regards
JB

Posted by Andrea Cosentino <an...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
Perfect, +1.

Please keep in mind this message from Guillaume.

Thanks Guillaume for your work :-)

--
Andrea Cosentino

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@apache.org>.
Oh, I forgot to put the reference to the JIRA issue this come from:
CAMEL-13040 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CAMEL-13040>

--
Guillaume Nodet