Posted to user@struts.apache.org by StrutsUser <aj...@changepond.com> on 2008/06/14 08:09:59 UTC

DatePicker Button not generated

Hi,
I have defined datepicker in my JSP as
<s:datetimepicker name="pharmacy.pharmacyDrugLicenceDate" label="Format
(yyyy-MM-dd)" displayFormat="yyyy-MM-dd"/>

But when the page is launched only the label is getting displayed. The
button for the picker is not displayed. Could you anyone please help me out
on this?
Thanks
I have given below the generated scripts for the date picker
-------------
class="wwlbl">
<label valign="middle" for="savePharmacy_pharmacy_pharmacyDrugLicenceDate"
class="desc">            Format (yyyy-MM-dd)
</label>        </div>

class="wwctrl">
<script type="text/javascript">
    dojo.require("dojo.widget.DatePicker");
</script>
     dojoType="dropdowndatepicker"
id="savePharmacy_pharmacy_pharmacyDrugLicenceDate"
name="dojo.pharmacy.pharmacyDrugLicenceDate"
inputName="pharmacy.pharmacyDrugLicenceDate"    displayFormat="yyyy-MM-dd"

Re: DatePicker Button not generated

Posted by StrutsUser <aj...@changepond.com>.
Hi,
I turned on debugging and got this error.

There is no Action mapped for namespace /struts/dojo/src/widget/templates
and action name DatePicker. - [unknown location]
	at
com.opensymphony.xwork2.DefaultActionProxy.prepare(DefaultActionProxy.java:186)
	at
org.apache.struts2.impl.StrutsActionProxyFactory.createActionProxy(StrutsActionProxyFactory.java:41)
	at
org.apache.struts2.dispatcher.Dispatcher.serviceAction(Dispatcher.java:494)
	at
org.apache.struts2.dispatcher.FilterDispatcher.doFilter(FilterDispatcher.java:419)
	at
org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1084)
	at
com.cpt.his.webapp.filter.StaticFilter.doFilterInternal(StaticFilter.java:106)
	at
org.springframework.web.filter.OncePerRequestFilter.doFilter(OncePerRequestFilter.java:75)
	at
org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1084)
	at
com.opensymphony.module.sitemesh.filter.PageFilter.doFilter(PageFilter.java:39)
	at
org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1084)
	at
org.apache.struts2.dispatcher.ActionContextCleanUp.doFilter(ActionContextCleanUp.java:99)
	at
org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1084)
	at
org.tuckey.web.filters.urlrewrite.RuleChain.handleRewrite(RuleChain.java:164)
	at org.tuckey.web.filters.urlrewrite.RuleChain.doRules(RuleChain.java:141)
	at
org.tuckey.web.filters.urlrewrite.UrlRewriter.processRequest(UrlRewriter.java:90)
	at
org.tuckey.web.filters.urlrewrite.UrlRewriteFilter.doFilter(UrlRewriteFilter.java:406)
	at
org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1084)

I have configured web.xml as
--------------
   <filter>
        <filter-name>staticFilter</filter-name>
        <filter-class>com.cpt.his.webapp.filter.StaticFilter</filter-class>
        <init-param>
            <param-name>includes</param-name>
            <param-value>/scripts/dojo/*,/dwr/*</param-value>
        </init-param>
    </filter>
    <filter>
        <filter-name>struts</filter-name>

<filter-class>org.apache.struts2.dispatcher.FilterDispatcher</filter-class>
    </filter>
  <filter-mapping>
        <filter-name>staticFilter</filter-name>
        <url-pattern>/*</url-pattern>
        <dispatcher>REQUEST</dispatcher>
        <dispatcher>FORWARD</dispatcher>
    </filter-mapping>
    <filter-mapping>
        <filter-name>struts</filter-name>
        <url-pattern>/*</url-pattern>
        <dispatcher>REQUEST</dispatcher>
        <dispatcher>FORWARD</dispatcher>
    </filter-mapping>
------------
I am launching my page using extension .html.

Posted by Dave Newton <ne...@yahoo.com>.

Posted by StrutsUser <aj...@changepond.com>.
Hi,
I have specified <s:head> as
<s:head theme="ajax"/>.
I am not getting any errors.
I have not done any special S2 filter mapping. Maybe that is the problem.
Could you explain how
it should be done.
Thanks

Posted by Dave Newton <ne...@yahoo.com>.