Posted to general@lucene.apache.org by Aoi Morida <xu...@gmail.com> on 2012/05/14 22:18:31 UTC

TermFreqVector cannot be resolved to a type

Hi all,

I am using lucene to do index and I want to get the term frequency vector.

I use this code:
Directory directory = FSDirectory.getDirectory(INDEX_DIRECTORY);
IndexReader indexReader = IndexReader.open(directory);
TermFreqVector vector=indexReader.getTermFreqVector(1, "subject");

But eclipse always tells me that TermFreqVector cannot be resolved to a
type.

I cannot figure out what's wrong.

Regards,

Aoi

RE: TermFreqVector cannot be resolved to a type

Posted by Uwe Schindler <uw...@thetaphi.de>.
You should fix your classpath, it may contain different Lucene versions!

-----
Uwe Schindler
H.-H.-Meier-Allee 63, D-28213 Bremen
http://www.thetaphi.de