Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by an...@bayerbbs.com on 2003/04/22 15:33:42 UTC

Tomcat with IIS

Hello,
I am trying to run Tomcat with IIS. I've installed Tomcat 4.1 on WinNT Server
5.0 SP2. Making the configurations told in article Tamcat IIS HowTo and after
that trying to call http://localhost/examples/jsp/index.html I have following
entry in the Log-File of IIS:

GET /tomcat/isapi_redirector.dll - 500 Mozilla/4.0+(compatible;+MSIE+6.0;
+Windows+NT+5.0)

In your article I found that I have to check if the port in th
workers.properties is the same as the port specified in the server.xml for the
"Apache AJP12 support". Where do I find this port in the server.xml.
workers.properties looks like this:

worker.list=testWorker
worker.testWorker.port=8009
worker.testWorker.host=localhost
worker.testWorker.type=ajp12

I would be happy if someone could help me. Thanks.
Mit freundlichen Grüßen/ Best Regards

Anja Mentges

BBS
IM-BS-QMS
51063 Köln, Gebäude 2975
Schanzenstr. 41
Tel.: +49 0214 30 35537
Fax:  +49 0214 30 22999
E-Mail:  anja.mentges@BayerBBS.com
Internet :  http://www.bayer-ag.de

Re: Tomcat with IIS

Posted by John Turner <to...@johnturner.com>.
It looks like this, in a default server.xml:

    <!-- Define a Coyote/JK2 AJP 1.3 Connector on port 8009 -->
               enableLookups="true" redirectPort="8443"
               useURIValidationHack="false"

protocolHandlerClassName="org.apache.jk.server.JkCoyoteHandler"/>

John