Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Maximilian Michels <mx...@apache.org> on 2015/03/04 15:30:56 UTC

Documentation in the master

Hey there,

Just letting you know, we now have the documentation of all releases,
including the latest snapshot version, available on the Flink website.

While checking out the latest master documentation, Marton and me were
wondering if some of the documentation should really be available for
the general public. In particular, [1] which is just a stub. I think
it is ok to have work-in-progress documentation in the latest snapshot
but maybe that is up for debate.

Also, I came across some problems with SVG files in the documentation
[2]. The files are correctly embedded and linked but are corrupted.
Would be great if that could be fixed. Firefox complains "Attempt to
use XML processing instruction in HTML" in the first line of the SVG.

Best regards,
Max

[1] http://ci.apache.org/projects/flink/flink-docs-master/internal_distributed_akka.html
[2] http://ci.apache.org/projects/flink/flink-docs-master/internal_general_arch.html

Re: Documentation in the master

Posted by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com>.
Awesome! Thanks for the update

- Henry

Posted by Maximilian Michels <mx...@apache.org>.

Posted by Maximilian Michels <mx...@apache.org>.

Posted by Ufuk Celebi <uc...@apache.org>.
Nice, Max! :)

On 04 Mar 2015, at 15:36, Stephan Ewen <se...@apache.org> wrote:

> Great, thanks Max!
>
> Concerning (1), in the snapshot master, we can have stubs, IMHO.

I agree :)

Re: Documentation in the master

Posted by Stephan Ewen <se...@apache.org>.
Great, thanks Max!

Posted by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com>.
Hi Max,

Sounds good to me. Thanks again for picking up the task.

- Henry

Posted by Maximilian Michels <mx...@apache.org>.
Hi Henry,

Posted by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com>.