Posted to dev@airflow.apache.org by Briana Okyere <br...@astronomer.io.INVALID> on 2023/10/27 15:55:34 UTC

[VOTE] Add Multiple PR's of the Month to the Airflow Newsletter

Hey All,

A couple months back, Jed Cunningham proposed that we batch our PRs,
instead of including just one in the PR of the Month section of the Airflow
Newsletter. Thread below:

<https://lists.apache.org/thread/9l663x2910zj5gkohg1mgpxg18ogsyz2>

I'd like to put this up to a vote. Do you prefer we only include 1 PR each
month? Or, should we include multiple? Currently, we use a script to pull
the top 5. Should all 5 be included in each month's issue?

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts prior to the release of the
October issue next week.

--
Briana Okyere
Community Manager

<https://www.astronomer.io/>

Re: [VOTE] Add Multiple PR's of the Month to the Airflow Newsletter

Posted by Briana Okyere <br...@astronomer.io.INVALID>.
Mixed up my J's! Thank you for catching Jarek :)

Posted by Jarek Potiuk <ja...@potiuk.com>.

Posted by Briana Okyere <br...@astronomer.io.INVALID>.

Posted by Briana Okyere <br...@astronomer.io.INVALID>.
Hey All,

Thank you so much for your feedback on this. It sounds like we are good to
move forward with our current script that features the Top 5 PRs of the
Month, and then voting for our top 3 from those.

Posted by Aritra Basu <ar...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jarek Potiuk <ja...@potiuk.com>.

Posted by Amogh Desai <am...@gmail.com>.
Hi,