Posted to docs@httpd.apache.org by Jobst Giesecke <JG...@t-online.de> on 2004/01/17 20:06:30 UTC

Problems with the translation of the Developer-Doc for 2.0

The doc states:

"Many of the documents on these Developer pages are lifted from Apache
1.3's documentation. While they are all being updated to Apache 2.0,
they are in different stages of progress..."(index.xml)

Which parts are updated and which are not?

This paragraph obvisiously must be lifted vor Apache 2.0:
"ptemp
sorry I lie, this pool isn't called this currently in 1.3, I renamed it
this in my pthreads development. I'm referring to the use of ptrans in
the parent... contrast this with the later definition of ptrans in the
child..."(API.xml)

Is someone updating the documentation or can someone propose what to
write for Version 2.0?

Re: Problems with the translation of the Developer-Doc for 2.0

Posted by André Malo <nd...@perlig.de>.
* JGiesecke@t-online.de (Jobst Giesecke) wrote:

> This paragraph obvisiously must be lifted vor Apache 2.0:
> "ptemp
> sorry I lie, this pool isn't called this currently in 1.3, I renamed it
> this in my pthreads development. I'm referring to the use of ptrans in
> the parent... contrast this with the later definition of ptrans in the
> child..."(API.xml)

As stated in the headline, this document is still *completely* about 1.3.

nd