Posted to users@felix.apache.org by "uims.com" <ui...@gmail.com> on 2012/06/07 10:57:54 UTC

A order dispatcher's two problems

Hello every~
I have to implement a application, this application is used to deal orders.
but the programs that deal with the order will be develop one by one at runtime.
so I chose the felix and ipojo. but now I hava two problems.

First, I know that ipojo allow component instances communicate by event.
but this is based on topics. in my case, there will be thousand of plugins, and every
plugin only deal with one kind of order, and in this solution, the dispatcher have to
reconfigure every time when new plugin is installed.(I want every plugin only receive
itself orders). so I don't know wether this solution is suitable.

Second, I want to control the invocation between the plugins, that means every invocation
between plugins are undercontrol, Just like there is a firewall, if i configure that "
from A to B" and then A could invoke B. I don't know how to implement this mechanism.

uims