Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Michael Remijan <re...@ncsa.uiuc.edu> on 2003/10/08 21:14:37 UTC

JNDI context read only ??.

Hi,

I want to put an object into the JNDI context, but I get an exception that
says the context is read only.  Is there a way to make it writable?

Context ctx = (Context) new InitialContext().lookup("java:comp/env");
ctx = ctx.createSubcontext("glqso");
ctx.bind("ResourceManager", _rm);

thanks,
Mike

Re: JNDI context read only ??.

Posted by Tim Funk <fu...@joedog.org>.
AFAIK, no. If you need to put stuff in the JNDI context, you can do that via
this doc:

http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/tomcat-4.1-doc/jndi-resources-howto.html

-Tim