Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by Andrew Golightly <A....@dcs.shef.ac.uk> on 2006/01/19 14:05:28 UTC

Access control and assets

Hi everyone,

A couple of questions:

1) How do we restrict users from viewing a set of live pages? And also
allowing users who have logged in to view those restricted files?

2) How do we know what assets we can upload? Lenya 1.2 gave a popup with
a set of extensions when I tried to upload something it didn't like, but
1.4 just seems to say (when I tried to upload an avi file):
"The resource could not be added (see log files for details)."

.. and when I looked at the log files:
build/lenya/webapp/WEB-INF/logs/2006_01_19.request.log didn't seem to
say much related to this
and
build/lenya/webapp/WEB-INF/logs/log4j.log mentioned the avi file, but
didn't seem to mention errors

thanks muchly,
Andrew