Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by Freddy Guime <fr...@spinningnoodle.com> on 2014/09/02 12:52:52 UTC

Introducing myself :)

Hi everyone!

I'm Freddy Guime and wanted to help developing the Apache Felix project. Bob
Paulin has been encouraging me to help with the project, and he was telling
me this is a great group to join and help.

My background is in financial applications (algorithmic trading / high
frequency trading software). I also work with Swing, front-end UIs as well.
With Bob we run the javapubhouse.com podcast, and have helped write the Java
7/8 Recipes book with Josh Juneau (and co.), and (with Bob) we are the local
user group leaders . In all pretty excited to get involved in this apache
project.

Bob was pointing me to the event admin just to see what could be done in
terms of performance/cleaning up so I'm taking a quick peek.

Let me know if you have any questions for me.

Thanks!

Freddy Guime

Re: Introducing myself :)

Posted by "Jamie G." <ja...@gmail.com>.
Welcome to Apache Felix :)

If you find any issues please report it on
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FELIX and supply patches, also
if you have not already, please fill out your ICLA
http://www.apache.org/licenses/icla.txt.

Cheers,
Jamie