Posted to ivy-user@ant.apache.org by Vasco Lemoine <va...@imc.nl> on 2008/02/22 13:25:36 UTC

modules get evicted when resolve is called the second time

Hi,

I'm experiencing strange behavior when resolving dependencies. The first
time I the resolve task is executed, after a <ivy:cleancache /> has been
performed, everything is fine. When I execute the resolve task again
modules are being evicted and the following error message( a lot) :

  [ivy:resolve]   ivy internal error: no node found for etc.

I hope based on the described symptoms you can give me some leads what
to look for.

Regards Vasco

Re: modules get evicted when resolve is called the second time

Posted by Vasco Lemoine <va...@imc.nl>.
Created Jira issue:
IVY-745

Posted by Xavier Hanin <xa...@gmail.com>.

http://xhab.blogspot.com/
http://ant.apache.org/ivy/
http://www.xoocode.org/

Re: modules get evicted when resolve is called the second time

Posted by Vasco Lemoine <va...@imc.nl>.