Posted to users@unomi.apache.org by Serge Huber <sh...@jahia.com> on 2020/10/01 08:48:00 UTC

Re: Unomi Frontend

Hello Rainer,

The company I work for has a DXP with a Unomi front-end. There are also
some PHP libraries that some have developed. I'm not aware of any solution
existing for Bloomreach.

There might be others that have built front-ends on this list and that
could share their work.

I would say that integration is usually the best experience for end-users,
because they have a common and smooth look&feel, and coherent features.

Regards,
  Serge...
Serge Huber
CTO & Co-Founder
T +41 22 361 3424
9 route des Jeunes | 1227 Acacias | Switzerland
jahia.com <http://www.jahia.com/>
SKYPE | LINKEDIN <https://www.linkedin.com/in/sergehuber> | TWITTER
<https://twitter.com/sergehuber> | VCARD
<http://www.jahia.com/vcard/HuberSerge.vcf>

> JOIN OUR COMMUNITY <http://www.jahia.com/> to evaluate, get trained and
to discover why Jahia is a leading User Experience Platform (UXP) for
Digital Transformation.

Re: Unomi Frontend

Posted by Rainer Knapp <ra...@wolford.com>.
Hi Serge,

many thanks for your reply. We already scheduled a call with your
colleagues from Jahia for next Wednesday to discuss Ghislaine's proposal
to use JExperience + JCustomer as a frontend.

Have a great weekend,
Rainer

____________________________
Freundliche Grüße / Best regards

RAINER KNAPP
Global Director IT & DIGITAL

WOLFORD AG
Wolfordstraße 1, A-6900 Bregenz

Office: +43 5574 690-1904
Mobile: +43 676 8273 1904
rainer.knapp@wolford.com

http://www.wolford.com - visit our Wolford Online-Boutiques

DVR: 641359
Landesgericht Feldkirch, FN 68605s
UID:  ATU 36741004

P Im Sinne unserer Umwelt: Bitte bedenken Sie, dass ein Ausdruck dieser
Nachricht wertvolle Ressourcen verbraucht.
For the sake of our environment: Please be aware of the fact that printing
this message consumes valuable resources.

From:   "Serge Huber" <sh...@jahia.com>
To:     users@unomi.apache.org
Date:   01.10.2020 10:48
Subject:        Re: Unomi Frontend

Hello Rainer,

The company I work for has a DXP with a Unomi front-end. There are also
some PHP libraries that some have developed. I'm not aware of any solution
existing for Bloomreach.

There might be others that have built front-ends on this list and that
could share their work.

I would say that integration is usually the best experience for end-users,
because they have a common and smooth look&feel, and coherent features.

Regards,
  Serge...
Serge Huber
CTO & Co-Founder

T +41 22 361 3424
9 route des Jeunes | 1227 Acacias | Switzerland
jahia.com
SKYPE | LINKEDIN | TWITTER | VCARD