Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Jean-Louis MONTEIRO <je...@gmail.com> on 2011/07/22 17:28:01 UTC

Unstable builds

Hi all,

Some of you may have notice a lot of builds failing.
After analysis, it was mainly due to port conflicts (already used). The port
was the ActiveMQ default (61616) we have in a lot of test cases.

The problem did not appear often in the past but since few days/weeks, it
seems to be the case most of the time. I guess there are a lot of builds in
parallel in the machine (hemera) and the port is often used.

I managed to change all our hard coded reference by a dynamic port available
and it seems to work fine in regards to the latest branch32 build.

For the moment, I only changed the branch32 to be able to push new snapshots
and I'd like to know what is your opinion regarding such a change in the
trunk.

May be it's just a process holding the port, but as I don't know how to
check, I did the change.

Thanks,
Jean-Louis