Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by David Blevins <da...@visi.com> on 2009/05/12 22:11:52 UTC

enterprise-testsuite/sec-tests failure (Re: Latest trunk builds are not the "latest".)

Been looking into this one and it appears that my first guess wasn't
right.  Seems to actually be some issue with the ejb linking code.
For some reason the app client is trying to lookup a local view from
the server.

Investigating.

-David