Posted to user@predictionio.apache.org by Dennis Honders <de...@gmail.com> on 2017/05/24 08:21:48 UTC

Memory leak Executor pio train UR

I receive the following error when training with UR 0.6.0 master branche.

[ERROR] [Executor] Managed memory leak detected; size = 80424024 bytes, TID
= 26

It does not kill the process or anything like that (able to deploy and
query), but maybe needs some attention.

Re: Memory leak Executor pio train UR

Posted by Dennis Honders <de...@gmail.com>.
No, it completed and deploying and querying went fine.
Only that log line showed up.

Posted by Pat Ferrel <pa...@occamsmachete.com>.

Op 24 mei 2017 om 16:14 heeft Pat Ferrel <pat@occamsmachete.com <ma...@occamsmachete.com>> het volgende geschreven:

Posted by Dennis Honders <de...@gmail.com>.