Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Brent Gardner <bg...@gmail.com> on 2012/05/15 20:07:00 UTC

Debug messages in test-mode report

Upgrading from v3.2.5 to v3.3.2 on 32-bit CentOS v5.8 with Perl v5.8.8
on a test machine before deploying to the production servers.

Doing some tests, lint shows no errors.  I run something like
'spamassassin -D -t < message.txt 2>&1' and sometimes I see debug
messages in the test-mode report, as in this example:
http://pastebin.com/jUH1YXvq

Should I be worried about this?  All other messages produced by -D seem
to indicate proper or expected operation.  Never saw this behavior with
v3.2.5

Thanks.

Brent Gardner

Re: Debug messages in test-mode report

Posted by "Kevin A. McGrail" <KM...@PCCC.com>.
On 5/15/2012 2:07 PM, Brent Gardner wrote:
> Upgrading from v3.2.5 to v3.3.2 on 32-bit CentOS v5.8 with Perl v5.8.8
> on a test machine before deploying to the production servers.
>
> Doing some tests, lint shows no errors.  I run something like
> 'spamassassin -D -t < message.txt 2>&1' and sometimes I see debug
> messages in the test-mode report, as in this example:
> http://pastebin.com/jUH1YXvq
>
> Should I be worried about this?  All other messages produced by -D
> seem to indicate proper or expected operation.  Never saw this
> behavior with v3.2.5
I remember seeing this as well.  Can you send me the message.txt
off-list and I'll see if I can reproduce?

Regards,
KAM