Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by hiyer <iy...@hotmail.com> on 2007/10/05 19:39:40 UTC

servicemix bean response

Hi,
I would like to define a SU to invoke methods on a POJO service. The
servicemix-bean seems to have the functionality to do this. But looking at
the code it does not appear that it sends the return value of the invoked
method. Is that correct?

Re: servicemix bean response

Posted by hiyer <iy...@hotmail.com>.
I am implementing the second kind of POJO (as indicated in the
servicemix-bean documentation). I have a service POJO with many methods
which can be invoked.
Since I do not want to use annotations on my POJO, I provided my
implementation of the MethodInvocationStrategy to get the method argument
values for the operation to be invoked on my POJO.
Then I looked at the code and it calls the method but does not put the
return value out. There was Guillaume's comment in the forum from last
October where it says that this needs to be figured out.

> Last, I haven't coded yet how to return the response when using
> an InOut request.  And we also need a way to receive / throw
> faults.
>
> Ideas ?

So I am not sure if the servicemix-bean component does return the value of
the method invocation.

Posted by Gordon Dickens <gd...@anexinet.com>.