Posted to user@ode.apache.org by Pascal Aho <P....@gmx.net> on 2009/10/12 22:52:45 UTC

How to use org.apache.axiom.om within the project ode-bpel-runtime

Hi all,

I would like to use the following library
org.apache.axiom.om.OMElement;
org.apache.axiom.om.impl.builder.StAXOMBuilder;

within the project ode-bpel-runtime (I use ODE 1.3.2).

I add the axiom-api-1.2.5.jar to the project. But when I build the project
I get several errors but in eclipse I don't get any error. It can not
locate the packages
org.apache.axiom.om and org.apache.axiom.om.impl

 I add the jar file like this:
 1. Right click the project name and navigate to Build Path.
 2. Select Configure Build Path... and the project properties window will
 appear showing your build path configurations.
 3. Select the Libraries tab.
 4. Click Add External JARs...
 5. Locate and select the JARs you want and click Open. The JARs will now
 appear in the list of libraries in the build path.

 I saw it doesn't look like the other libraries.

 Why it doesn't work?

 Thanks

 Pascal

Re: How to use org.apache.axiom.om within the project ode-bpel-runtime

Posted by Pascal Aho <P....@gmx.net>.
Hi Milinda,

Thank you for your Answer. It works fine.

Cheers,

Pascal.

-------- Original-Nachricht --------

Posted by Milinda Pathirage <mi...@gmail.com>.
You need to modify build script(Rakefile ) to get build working. You need to