Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by kelvin goodson <ke...@gmail.com> on 2007/04/10 17:58:32 UTC

"What is SDO?" article, Part 2

Part 2 of Geoff's and my article on "What is SDO?" has just appeared on the
JDJ website.

http://java.sys-con.com/read/358059.htm  (if in an quiet space you might
like to hit your mute button before following the link)

It was a while ago that we put this together,  and its taken a bit of a
while for it to get published,  so it does some things in SDO 2.0.1 style,
such as using the INSTANCE singletons,  but I hope that this won't detract
too much and that it will throw light on more of the SDO API for you.  I
think the thing to do would be to reference this from the Tuscany website
with a small caveat before hand, detailing anything that has been superseded
in the 2.1 API.

FYI, here's the link to part one that was published late last year.
http://java.sys-con.com/read/313547.htm

Regards, Kelvin.

Re: "What is SDO?" article, Part 2

Posted by haleh mahbod <hm...@gmail.com>.
kelvin,

I had added the older article to this page as part of website work.

http://cwiki.apache.org/TUSCANY/sdo-overview.html

You may want to add the next in the series to the same page.

Haleh

Re: "What is SDO?" article, Part 2

Posted by haleh mahbod <hm...@gmail.com>.
kelvin,