Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by Deven You <de...@gmail.com> on 2010/04/15 09:03:21 UTC

Re: [classlib][auth] JndiLoginModule

Hi Mark,
I just notice that JndiLoginModuleTest.java contains below statements:

    private final String USER_PROVIDER_URL = "ldap://" +
LDAP_SERVER_LOCATION
            + ":389/ou=People,o=JNDITutorial,dc=my-domain,dc=com";

    private final String GROUP_PROVIDER_URL = "ldap://" +
LDAP_SERVER_LOCATION
            + ":389/ou=Groups,o=JNDITutorial,dc=my-domain,dc=com";

        options.put("user.provider.url", USER_PROVIDER_URL);
        options.put("group.provider.url", GROUP_PROVIDER_URL);
    }

So what I can guess is that:
1. for your item 2, the JndiLoginModule.java is mistaken, the order should
be reversed according to the JndiLoginModuleTest.java.
2. the usage of these 2 seems as keys for a property list. however I have
searched the harmony trunk with the first version of JndiLoginModule and
with the latest version of svn. Both show there is not any reference to
these 2 fields.
So I think it is safe to remove these 2 fields. Thanks a lot!