Posted to j-users@xerces.apache.org by Mathias Laguerie <ma...@softeam.fr> on 2002/09/10 19:23:07 UTC

Re-Build

Hi all,
I'am trying to rebuild the last xerces version 2.1.0.
I've got many exception during the compilation. This the firsts exceptions :
  [javac] Compiling 655 source files to D:\Mathias\Xerces-J-src.2.0.2\xerces-2
2\build\classes
  [javac] D:\Mathias\Xerces-J-src.2.0.2\xerces-2_0_2\build\src\org\apache\xerc
impl\xs\XSAttributeUseImpl.java:70: interface expected here
  [javac] public class XSAttributeUseImpl implements XSAttributeUse {

I looked for XSAttributeUse interface and I couldn't see it in the
distribution.
Did you success when you rebuild the xerces distribution.

Mathias Laguérie