Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by fire fox <fy...@gmail.com> on 2011/04/12 09:23:33 UTC

: Could not find any schema type associated with the Element

Hi All,
           Recently, I've generated stubs from a WSDL (SugarCRM) file
which has <xsd:import> element that refers to TWO locations. Here are
my queries.

1) A warning was given by the compiler - [WARN] Could not find any
schema type associated with the Element
'{http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/}anyType'
    - Since, it's not being used, why was it included. May be, that's
out of our scope, but I'm just wondering whether there is any subtle
use of it.

2) This might be a rookie question. While generating stubs, Axis2
connects to the URL mentioned and generates some files. I could not
figure out, what's the purpose of those files generated from SOME
GENERIC schema location.

Thanks.