Posted to user@shiro.apache.org by Les Hazlewood <lh...@apache.org> on 2010/09/25 00:13:33 UTC

Apache Shiro becomes an Apache Top Level Project

On Wednesday, the Apache Software Foundation Board voted unanimously
to accept Apache Shiro's graduation out of the Incubator and to become
a Top Level Project.

Many thanks to the entire community for the continued growth and
support, and especially to our Mentors, for helping us navigate the
project through the incubation process.  Everything is much
appreciated and it has been well worth it.

Next steps:  It will take us a bit of time to migrate our
infrastructure to non-Incubator resources (apache.org subdomain,
Subversion move, etc), so please stay tuned.  Hopefully that can be
done in the next two weeks.  Shortly thereafter, we hope to release
Shiro 1.1.

Thanks again to all, and please keep contributing to the project and
the mailing lists to continually better the project for everyone!

Best regards,

Les

Re: Apache Shiro becomes an Apache Top Level Project

Posted by Alan O'Leary <al...@gmail.com>.
Congrats on the promotion to TLP !

-Alan

Posted by Brian Demers <br...@gmail.com>.
Congrats!

Posted by Ryan McKinley <ry...@gmail.com>.
Excellent!  Great work

Posted by Mike K <mk...@semanticresearch.com>.
Excellent!
Congratulations.

Re: Apache Shiro becomes an Apache Top Level Project

Posted by Rui Tang <ta...@gmail.com>.
Great!

Congratulations~~~~~~

--
唐睿

Re: Apache Shiro becomes an Apache Top Level Project

Posted by Nico Guba <ng...@mac.com>.
  On 9/24/2010 11:13 PM, Les Hazlewood wrote:
> On Wednesday, the Apache Software Foundation Board voted unanimously
> to accept Apache Shiro's graduation out of the Incubator and to become
> a Top Level Project.

About time!!! ;)

Re: Apache Shiro becomes an Apache Top Level Project

Posted by Erik Beeson <er...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations to Les and the whole team!

--Erik