Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org> on 2018/02/05 10:23:03 UTC

[Git migration] CI systems

We'll need to update the CI systems (Gump, BuildBot) to work off git
rather than svn. Both support this so this should be fairly simple.

My proposed plan is that we leave the CI systems pointing at svn to
start with, migrate to a single git repo as discussed previously (steps
on the wiki page) and, once we are happy with that repo, then switch
over the CI systems.

Thoughts? Comments?

Mark

Re: [Git migration] CI systems

Posted by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>.
On 05/02/18 10:23, Mark Thomas wrote:
> We'll need to update the CI systems (Gump, BuildBot) to work off git
> rather than svn. Both support this so this should be fairly simple.
>
> My proposed plan is that we leave the CI systems pointing at svn to
> start with, migrate to a single git repo as discussed previously (steps
> on the wiki page) and, once we are happy with that repo, then switch
> over the CI systems.
>
> Thoughts? Comments?

No feedback so the above approach is the plan I'll update the wiki with.

Mark