Posted to users@apex.apache.org by Hitesh Goyal <hi...@nlpcaptcha.com> on 2016/08/22 04:41:56 UTC

Error while Connecting two operators in Couchbase

Hi team,
  I want to connect two operators CouchbasePojoInputOperator and MedianOperator , but it is giving an error that it is not applicable for arguments. Please provide me the correct syntax(arguments) of how to connect both operators.

The method addStream(String, Operator.OutputPort<? extends T>, Operator.InputPort<? super T>...) in the type DAG is not applicable
 for the arguments (String, DefaultOutputPort<Object>, DefaultInputPort<Number>) --> error is in this line.

Regards,
Hitesh Goyal
Simpli5d Technologies
Cont No.: 9599803307

Re: Error while Connecting two operators in Couchbase

Posted by Chinmay Kolhatkar <ch...@datatorrent.com>.
Hi Hitesh,

The output ports of CouchbasePojoInputOperator emits a tuple of type
"Object" and MedianOperator expects tuple of type "Number". Two ports are
incompatible for connection. Hence the error.

-Chinmay.