Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Dominik Dahlem <Do...@cs.tcd.ie> on 2003/07/23 19:28:52 UTC

master property file

Hi all,

I'm looking for a solution to provide a master property file, which
contains e.g. proxy and/or remote repository settings.
I tried to use build.properties and project.properties in my master
project. However this didn't work.
All my subproject currently inherit the project.xml from the master
(including goals in the master maven.xml). Wouldn't it be nice to be
able to inherit properties on this level as well?

Or is there another way of solving this problem? I don't wanna use a
properties file in my home directory. As well, changing the
drivers.properties
appropriately has other disadvantes (bug MAVEN-224).

Thx,
Dominik