Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Robin Green <gr...@hotmail.com> on 2000/09/28 01:38:47 UTC

Administrivia

Only moving back to university (starting a PhD), but due to complications (I
have no car)
I'll only have limited internet access for the
next 7 days or so. I hope Giacomo will be able to deal with the cocoon users
moderation during that period if necessary - sorry.

Having trouble getting online anyway this week - probably the Olympics'
fault. Roll on IP multicast, that's all I can say!

http://profiles.msn.com.

Re: Administrivia

Posted by Giacomo Pati <Gi...@pwr.ch>.
Robin Green wrote:

> Only moving back to university (starting a PhD), but due to complications (I
> have no car)
> I'll only have limited internet access for the
> next 7 days or so. I hope Giacomo will be able to deal with the cocoon users
> moderation during that period if necessary - sorry.

I'll do my best. But please, folks, take into account that I'm not
deeply in Cocoon 1.x :)

Giacomo

                                          Web:   http://www.pwr.ch