Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Marky Goldstein <re...@rosa.com> on 2005/11/22 14:17:53 UTC

Documentation Re: How to organize a new portal project based on Jetspeed2 architecture?

We should put the answers to this question into the general
documentation.

What Resources are already available?

Best regards,
Marky

--
R.Ø.S.A.
Identity: Marky Goldstein

R.Ø.S.A. Creation. Technology. Intelligence. AG
Seefeldstrasse 231, 8008 Zurich, Switzerland
Phone: +41 1 389 63 33
Fax: +41 1 389 63 30