Posted to users@maven.apache.org by GOKULAM Jayaram <JG...@covansys.com> on 2005/03/24 11:07:04 UTC

Log file creation

Hi all,

I am trying to create a log file when a java compile fails, or when a
deployment fails and so on. Can anybody help me how I should achieve
this please.

Thanks in advance,

Jayaram

Confidentiality Statement:

This message is intended only for the individual or entity to which it is addressed. It may contain privileged, confidential information which is exempt from disclosure under applicable laws. If you are not the intended recipient, please note that you are strictly prohibited from disseminating or distributing this information (other than to the intended recipient) or copying this information. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by return email.

RE: Log file creation

Posted by Vincent Massol <vm...@pivolis.com>.
You can use the Ant <record> task but it'll log only the Ant tasks used by
Maven (<javac> being one of them).

Check the Ant manual for more details.

-Vincent