Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Jeremy Boynes <jb...@apache.org> on 2006/04/14 04:31:20 UTC

Big commits, was: svn commit: r393677 [5/6] - in /incubator/tuscany/java/sca: bindings/binding.axis2/src/main/java/org/apache/tuscany/binding/axis2/assembly/impl/ bindings/binding.axis2/src/main/java/org/apache/tuscany/binding/axis2/builder/ bindings/binding.axis2/src/m...

Jean-Sebastien Delfino wrote:
> Jim,
>
> Yes, usually we should have smaller commits but this one was tricky
> since I needed to have the complete model in place in the sandbox first
> to allow people to review it. So in an attempt to start a new trend with
> smaller commits, I'm about to do probably one of the smallest commits,
> adding a OneWay annotation to the spec project to support the SCA async
> programming model :)

I prefer this direction :-)

I know there are times when a lot of stuff changes but, in general,
little and often is better as it is much easier for people to review the
change.

We should all be reviewing changes as when it comes to a release we
collectively vote that the code is OK (not just technically but also
from a legal perspective).

--
Jeremy