Posted to ivy-user@ant.apache.org by Nik <ap...@babel.homelinux.net> on 2009/05/04 04:30:57 UTC

Re: ivy:install - how to influence ivy.xml creation

Konstantin Rekk wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I wonder if there is a way to influence the way install is creating
> ivy.xml from maven repositories, for example by providing a template or
> similiar or pluging in some custom strategy?

I'm not sure exactly what you're trying to change, and I'm certainly not
an expert on this, but have you looked at the "namespace" example in the
"build your own repository" tutorial?

Cheers!
Nik

PS: Apologies for the delayed - I sent the original from the wrong id.

Re: ivy:install - how to influence ivy.xml creation

Posted by Konstantin Rekk <ko...@gbv.de>.
Hi Nik,

thanks for replying. I looked for namesspaces that's for the entries
itself but not for how the file will look like or how it is created. Of
course I could apply some xslt afterwards ... but I wonder if their is a
plugin like way to do that.

Konstantin