Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Bruno Aranda <br...@gmail.com> on 2005/11/22 16:07:17 UTC

Use of JSF RI Javadocs in myfaces

Hi devs,

I've talked with Ed Burns in the ##jsf irc channel and he has got a
final answer on the question whether or not we can use the RI
javadocs. He has said that we CAN'T use the JSF 1.1 Javadocs because
it is not under the CDDL, but we CAN use the javadocs for JSF 1.2,

Best regards,

Bruno

Re: Use of JSF RI Javadocs in myfaces

Posted by Mike Kienenberger <mk...@gmail.com>.
Write a program that takes the JSF 1.1 and 1.2 docs, identifies the
docs that are NOT identical to JSF 1.1 docs, and creates a patch for
those that are the same.

Then you should have a significant amount of the javadocs without
using any JSF 1.1 docs :)

Then it's just a matter of writing docs for things that have changed.
 I'd probably try to get as early a snapshot of the JSF 1.2 stuff as
possible so the least amount of changes have occurred.

Posted by Grant Smith <wo...@gmail.com>.

--
Grant Smith

Re: Use of JSF RI Javadocs in myfaces