Posted to marketing@openoffice.apache.org by Rob Weir <ro...@apache.org> on 2013/02/14 19:47:51 UTC

IMLD is one week away

I think we agreed to do something for International Mother Language
Day.  It is coming up just a week from now, February 21st.  So time is
nearly out.

We have a logo from Robin that we can use on the homepage.  I can take
the task to get that onto the website the day before, we we cover the
21st in all time zones.

Was Khan going to draft a blog post?  If so it would be good to have
that very soon, so we can review.

Anything else?

-Rob

Re: IMLD is one week away

Posted by Kadal Amutham <vk...@gmail.com>.
Good piece of information. Can you elaborate on Bengali language movement?

With Warm Regards

V.Kadal Amutham
919444360480
914422396480