Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Bill Dudney <bd...@mac.com> on 2004/11/22 01:43:51 UTC

safari, myfaces & weblogic...

Hi All,

I have the following configuration;

WLS 8.1sp3
Tomcat 5.0.28
OSX 10.3.6
Safari 1.2.4 (v125.11)
java -version (build 1.4.2-38, mixed mode)
MyFaces - CVS Head (Nov-21-2004:12:00 MST)

When I deploy my app to tomcat I'm able to traverse through the app
just fine.

When I deploy to WebLogic I am not able to get by the first page. Each
request builds a new request and thus the viewId is always null so its
always creating a new session. I have cookies turned on so Safari
should be able to reconnect to the session but it does not appear to be
doing that.

When I hit the same app via FireFox it works fine on weblogic.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated? Any one know why safari would
not like weblogic cookies? Any ideas of other stuff I could look into
to try to nail down the problem?

Thanks!

-bd-