Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by Martijn Dashorst <ma...@gmail.com> on 2007/09/25 14:48:26 UTC

Todo in AjaxDefaultBehavior

I found this one in the AjaxDefaultBehavior...

	/**
	 * @param target
	 *            The AJAX target
	 */
	// TODO rename this to onEvent or something? respond is mostly the same as
	// onRender
	// this is not the case this is still the event handling period. respond is
	// called
	// in the RequestCycle on the AjaxRequestTarget..
	protected abstract void respond(AjaxRequestTarget target);

Is this something that has to be resolved, or do we leave it?

Martijn

Apache Wicket 1.3.0-beta3 is released
Get it now: http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/wicket/1.3.0-beta3/

Re: Todo in AjaxDefaultBehavior

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.
if its not too late for the api change then just go ahead and do it now. i
dont really care. +0

-igor