Posted to dev@spark.apache.org by Dongjoon Hyun <do...@gmail.com> on 2020/02/01 01:17:51 UTC

Re: new branch-3.0 jenkins job configs are ready to be deployed...

Thank you, Shane.

BTW, we need to enable JDK11 unit run on Python and R. (Currently, it's
only tested in PRBuilder.)

Today, Thomas and I'm hitting Python UT failure on JDK11 environment in
independent PRs.

    ERROR [32.750s]: test_parameter_accuracy
(pyspark.mllib.tests.test_streaming_algorithms.StreamingLogisticRegressionWithSGDTests)
      File "/home/jenkins/workspace/SparkPullRequestBuilder@2/python/pyspark/mllib/tests/test_streaming_algorithms.py",
line 226, in condition
        self.assertAlmostEqual(rel, 0.1, 1)
    AssertionError: 0.17619737864096185 != 0.1 within 1 places

Although I'm investigating now, we need Jenkins jobs as a 3rd party
validator from 3.0.0 QA period.

Bests,
Dongjoon

Posted by Hyukjin Kwon <gu...@gmail.com>.
FWIW, I believe all tests are fixed in PySpark and SparkR with JDK 11. Let
me know if you guys meet some test failures.

2020년 2월 1일 (토) 오전 10:45, Dongjoon Hyun <do...@gmail.com>님이 작성:

Posted by Dongjoon Hyun <do...@gmail.com>.