Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Jacob Shadix <ja...@gmail.com> on 2016/12/20 21:21:25 UTC

Cipher Suite Cassandra 2.1.14 Encryption

I was testing client encryption w/cqlsh and get the following error when
using TLS_DHE_RSA_WITH_AES_128_GCM_SHA256 as the cipher. Any ideas why?

Last error: _ssl.c:492: EOF occurred in violation of protocol")})
-- Jacob Shadix

Re: Cipher Suite Cassandra 2.1.14 Encryption

Posted by Nate McCall <na...@thelastpickle.com>.
Is AES-GCM supported in python by default? I have a vague recollection that
it is not (certainly possible my knowledge is outdated as well).

--
Nate McCall

CTO
Apache Cassandra Consulting