Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Dulaj Viduranga <vi...@icloud.com> on 2015/03/03 16:55:05 UTC

Re: About FLINK-1537 Machine learning with Apache Flink

Hi,
I would really like to know what are your high priority GSoC projects and that is it possible for me to have one to contribute this summer.
I’ve played around and went through the flink system sources and I’m really interested in contributing to this project.
I was interested in working on [FLINK-1537] Machine learning with Apache Flink project for GSoC, becase I have a past neural networks knowledge. But I see it is a Minor priority one. I'm wondering if you could help me to select a good high priority project.

Thank you.

Posted by Stephan Ewen <se...@apache.org>.
Hey Dulaj!

I think that the issue is only marked as "low priority", because it is not
on the immediate roadmap for any committer and we are looking for outside
contributors.

If that is actually what you are interested in, I think you can pick this
topic!

Stephan