Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Magesh Umasankar <um...@apache.org> on 2003/03/03 16:37:14 UTC

[ANN] Ant 1.5.2 Released!

Hi,
Dev@Ant is pleased to announce the general availability
of Ant 1.5.2.  This is primarily a maintenance release.
You may download it by visiting:

http://ant.apache.org/bindownload.cgi

For a list of changes from the 1.5.1 release to this one,
please view the WHATSNEW file that ships with the
distribution.

Your feedback is of immense value.  Please let Dev@Ant
know of any issues you find by either posting it
to the developer's list or by entering a BugZilla
report at http://nagoya.apache.org/bugzilla

Cheers,
Magesh

*  There are two types of people in this    *
*  world, good and bad.  The good sleep     *
*  better, but the bad seem to enjoy the    *
*  waking hours much more. - Woody Allen    *

Re: [ANN] Ant 1.5.2 Released!

Posted by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org>.
Congratulations everyone!

I've updated the Jakarta site (listed Ant under elsewhere ;-),
freshmeat and sent an announcement to Usenet.

I'm back from my flu (this is what your kids are taking home from the
kindergarten 8-) and readily packed with anti-histamin to resist the
now blossoming birch trees (I hope), so I should be back in the game.

Cheers

        Stefan

Re: [ANN] Ant 1.5.2 Released!

Posted by Magesh Umasankar <um...@apache.org>.
Noted.  We (I) will ensure that the main
distribution directory is specified in
future announcements.

Cheers,
Magesh
Posted by Erik Abele <er...@apache.org>.
Hi guys,

Re: [ANN] Ant 1.5.2 Released!

Posted by Magesh Umasankar <um...@apache.org>.
Sigh!  I guess you are being redirected to a
mirror which is still not upto-date.  While
the mirrors play catch-up, please visit:

http://www.apache.org/dist/ant/

and

http://www.apache.org/dist/ant/README.html
for the release notes.

btw, I wonder why you have changed mailing lists.
Jakarta General is not the place to discuss this.
I may not even be subscribed to this, you know? ;-)

Cheers,
Magesh

*  Criminal: A guy no different from the rest  *
*  ...except that he got caught.               *
Posted by James Cheesman <ji...@optenet.com>.
Hi Magesh