Posted to muse-dev@ws.apache.org by "Talwar, Vanish" <va...@hp.com> on 2005/01/11 00:47:57 UTC

FW: Problems with creating the maven distribution

Hi,

We are not sure if the message below was received by everyone
on the mailing list, as Subu is not subscribed to the muse-dev
mailing list. I am just forwarding the message again to the list.
Please ignore it if you have already seen it. We would appreciate
any advice on the problem below.

Thanks,
Vanish

Posted by Ian Springer <ip...@apache.org>.
Hi Vanish, Subu,

Make sure JAVA_HOME points to JDK 1.4 and that JDK 1.4 java.exe is in your
PATH. We don't support 1.3 or 1.5 right now, though we'll probably support
1.5 eventually. Also are you using Maven 1.0.x and Forrest 0.6?

Thanks,
Ian