Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Eddie Bush <ek...@swbell.net> on 2002/10/02 20:58:23 UTC

Re: message code not working

... which should be revised to:  org.apache.struts.Globals.MESSAGE_KEY
or org.apache.struts.Globals.MESSAGES_KEY  (I haven't looked to know for
certain what is stored under which, but I bet you're after one of these)

I understand the constants living in o.a.s.a.Action will be deprecated
eventually ...

--
Eddie Bush