Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by IMMO WETZEL <IM...@adtran.com> on 2014/04/16 21:21:35 UTC

How to switch on Numbering(Outline) automatically for a Headings(1-4)

Are there any way to switch on numbering for all headings (1-4 ) in one step.
Currently it looks like I've to do this for every heading separately.

Immo

RE: How to switch on Numbering(Outline) automatically for a Headings(1-4)

Posted by IMMO WETZEL <IM...@adtran.com>.
I found the trick. I had to toggle the numbering on the "unwilling" headings. Once was in same buggy state which obviously affected other headings too.
-> fixed

Thanks alot

Posted by johnny smith <ka...@krovatka.su>.

Posted by IMMO WETZEL <IM...@adtran.com>.
For all 10 headings would even be fine..
But how to do ?
The numbering part is greyed out at every Heading and Numbering Outline is shown as numbering style.
I can modify the numbering outline style (Tools->Numbering Outline) but it has no effect.

> Are there any way to switch on numbering for all headings (1-4 ) in one step.
> Currently it looks like I've to do this for every heading separately.

you may do it in one step for all 10 heading levels (i. e. 1-10 rather than 1-4), though it seems not quite what you are looking for.

Re: How to switch on Numbering(Outline) automatically for a Headings(1-4)

Posted by johnny smith <ka...@krovatka.su>.