Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by Lo...@lotus.com on 2000/07/11 17:44:19 UTC

Re: Downloading Xalan/Xalan-Java unavailable/Xalan J 1.1?

If I had any idea that this many people wereactively watching the website I
would have sent mail earlier!

Unfortunately network problems are causing my uploads to take on the order
or 4-5 hours each,  which is why you may have seen partial or corrupted
downloads (one got trashed in the middle of the uplaod).   Hence, I haven't
sent out the Xalan-J 1.1 announcement yet.

For those who are really impatent, the xalan-j_1_1.tar.gz is now (11:30AM
EDT) up there and complete and ready for downloading.  The .zip version is
NOT ready yet, but should be ready, oh, maybe this afternoon.  Maybe
tomorrow.  We'll see...  I'll send out the official posting announcement
when it is ready.

- Shane