Posted to dev@flume.apache.org by Bessenyei Balázs Donát <be...@apache.org> on 2022/04/10 20:47:51 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Tristan Stevens joining the Flume PMC

Hi Flume community,

Today I'm very happy to announce that the PMC has voted to add Tristan
Stevens as a PMC member on the Apache Flume project!

Tristan joined the Flume project as a committer back in early 2020 and
has contributed patches and participated in discussions including
usage, development and planning of Flume since then.

Thank you Tristan for your ongoing contributions. Please join me in
congratulating Tristan!

Donat

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Tristan Stevens joining the Flume PMC

Posted by Sean Busbey <sb...@apple.com.INVALID>.
Congrats Tristan! That’s great news.

Posted by Ralph Goers <ra...@dslextreme.com>.
Tristan,