Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by Shikhar Bhushan <sh...@confluent.io> on 2016/11/09 22:16:48 UTC

[VOTE] KIP-89: Allow sink connectors to decouple flush and offset commit

Hi,

I would like to initiate a vote on KIP-89

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KAFKA/KIP-89%3A+Allow+sink+connectors+to+decouple+flush+and+offset+commit

Best,

Shikhar

Re: [VOTE] KIP-89: Allow sink connectors to decouple flush and offset commit

Posted by Shikhar Bhushan <sh...@confluent.io>.
The vote passed with +3 binding votes. Thanks all!

On Sun, Nov 13, 2016 at 1:42 PM Gwen Shapira <gw...@confluent.io> wrote:

+1 (binding)

Posted by Gwen Shapira <gw...@confluent.io>.
+1 (binding)

Posted by Sriram Subramanian <ra...@confluent.io>.
+1 (binding)

Posted by Ewen Cheslack-Postava <ew...@confluent.io>.
+1 (binding)

wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I would like to initiate a vote on KIP-89
>
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KAFKA/KIP-
> 89%3A+Allow+sink+connectors+to+decouple+flush+and+offset+commit
>
> Best,
>
> Shikhar

Ewen