Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by R - elists <li...@abbacomm.net> on 2011/12/13 21:35:21 UTC

solicitations via netsuite.com

greetings

how are you folks on this list dealing with unwanted solicitations from
companies that spam via netsuite.com ?

 -rh

Re: solicitations via netsuite.com

Posted by Michael Scheidell <mi...@secnap.com>.
On 12/13/11 3:35 PM, R - elists wrote:
> greetings
>
> how are you folks on this list dealing with unwanted solicitations from
> companies that spam via netsuite.com ?
>
>   -rh

don't see them... I guess SA marks them spam :-)

but, I suppose it's no different than sugarcrm or salesforce (I dropped
salesforce over two email support issues.
#1 being they seems to allow big clients to spam,
#2 was that so many people blocked salesforce that 50% of our emails to
our clients were being sent to junk email folders)

oh, I could solve issue #2 by setting up relaying (our email from
Salesforce would be relayed through our servers, not theirs), but it
would raise our cost by 65%.

so, who really cares about netsuite.com them selves.. they are just a
CRM.  send complaints to abuse@ and see what happens.

--
Michael Scheidell, CTO
o: 561-999-5000