Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by "Nishant Verma (Group)" <ni...@global.ntt> on 2021/04/08 09:46:19 UTC

Issue with fetching files through sftp

Hi team,

The problem statement is "I have to transfer files from a remote server to local server based on the arguments passed in an http request".
I am able to list and fetch files from sftp server using listsftp and fetchsftp but the problem is that I have to fetch files only when I receive a http request and based on the values passed I have to get only those files from the remote.
ListSFTP does not accept incoming connections, after a long research I am writing to you guys, if you have any suggestions kindly help me with this.

Thank you,
Nishant Verma