Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by gebuh <ge...@aol.com> on 2012/05/08 00:41:32 UTC

scheduler tooltip not working with IE8

I'm using tomahawk12 1.1.11 with Seam2.2 in jboss5.1, when I mouseover a
scheduler entry in firefox, I get the tooltip, not with IE, at one point I
had them in IE, but with no formatting(just plaintext) in ff and IE.  Now I
get no tooltip at all.
I was using some custom CSS to change the look of the scheduler, but I went
back to the default to fix the problem, no joy.   Any ideas?