Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Sanjiva Weerawarana <sa...@opensource.lk> on 2005/03/08 20:20:17 UTC

[axis2] March 29th to 31st F2F logistics

Hi Folks,

The F2F Wiki page has much of the basic logistics in there now. If
you need help with the hotel reservations or anything else don't
hesitate to contact us (see the contact info in the Wiki).

http://wiki.apache.org/ws/FrontPage/Axis2/f2f-2

BTW I forgot to put on the Wiki: Flying from the US should cost
less than $1500 on economy and prolly half of that from Europe.
If you're paying more you're paying too much and we can probably
help you get a better price.

Sanjiva.